The Pineal Gland
- Our pineal gland is the seat of our imagination and capacity for visual imagery.
- Our pineal gland is being calcified by various toxins in our food and water supply, but particularly fluoride and aluminium.
- Our pineal gland is no longer working as effectively as it should because of this calcification.
- As a result of this calcification humans are losing the capacity for imagination which is behind a lot of our creativity and problem solving ability, and the key ingredient in our capacity for sympathy and empathy.
The Pineal Gland and "I" Levels
- We develop through stages in childhood where we learn to define ourselves in relation to individuals and society around us. I have covered this here. "I" Levels and psychopaths
- "I" Level 3 is the functional level of the psychopath.
- The higher levels of development from "I" Level 4 and above require a functional pineal gland.
- In earlier times, social training caused individuals to graduate through to "I" Levels to level 4 where we were trained to understand sympathy, and "I" Level 5 where we developed empathy.
- Now, with calcified pineal glands, many who were at "I" Levels 4 and 5 are degenerating to 3
- Now, with calcified pineal glands, those coming up through the ranks are not getting beyond 3, the level of the psychopath.
What we can do about it
- Resume social training of our children. They get to understand why they are doing what they are doing AFTER they have learned to do it, not before. So we must train them in manners, train them in consideration of the needs of others and give them practices to build up their experience with compassion.
This is a stub that will be developed further at a later date.